OZOBAX oral solution contains 5 mg/5 mL baclofen. It is a clear, colorless solution with a grape aroma and is supplied in 473 mL bottles.
OZOBAX must be refrigerated. 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). It is dispensed in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant closure.
Your doctor will determine the appropriate dosage for your treatment. Doctors generally start patients with a low dosage of OZOBAX, administered orally. They may gradually increase the dosage based on how you respond and how well you tolerate OZOBAX. Here is a generally recommended dosage schedule.
- 5 mL (5 mg) three times a day for three days
- 10 mL (10 mg) three times a day for three days
- 15 mL (15 mg) three times a day for three days
- 20 mL (20 mg) three times a day for three days
Additional increases may be necessary up to the maximum recommended dosage of 80 mg daily (20 mg four times a day).
- OZOBAX [prescribing information]. Athens, GA: Metacel Pharmaceuticals, LLC; 2019.